Yarn reeling process in textile spinning:
The main function of the reeling process is to unravel the yarn from the bobbin and make a reeling bundle of a certain length. It is very easy to sell, dye, or wet process in the bundled condition in the market. Reeling in the process of twisting the yarn up to a certain length on a rotating Swift of a certain circumference. This weaving is done in such a way that there is no difficulty in uniting the yarn again. https://bdfabric.com/malpractice-in-winding-and-modern-winding-system/
Hank sizes also come in different lengths. However, 1: 5-yard hanks are generally widely used. As a result of 560 rotations of such a Swift, the yarn of 840 yards length is 1 hanked. And is made by rotating 80 times for 120 yards of yarn. These reels are made for easy carrying or for making yarn bells. https://bdfabric.com/advantages-of-yarn-conditioning/
Yarn reeling process in textile spinning-Objects of reeling:
The objects of reeling are as follows:
1. Usually reel bundles of 120 yards 1 lee or 640 yards 1 hank are made.
2. Reelings are made to prepare easily portable bundles and bells.
3. The reel is bundled to dye the yarn.
4. Reeling is required for other wet processes.
5. Folding and carrying the yarn.
6. Selling only yarn, avoiding the question of a return to the bobbin
Importance of reeling:
The importance of reeling is as follows:
1. The simplest method of dyeing or wet processing is only yarn.
2. Only yarn can be sold for sale purposes. There is no question of an empty bobbin.
3. It is easy to weigh the yarn. There is no question of Tare here.
4. It can be folded as a reeling bundle and can be easily carried by folding.
5. Length is easy to count. 1 lee means 120 yards or [1 hank means 840 yards]. A weaver can easily figure out the length by how many hank or lee there are in the bundle.
6. It is also possible to determine the count by matching the weight and the length, although the count is mentioned in the bundle.