The natural effect of primary and secondary colors:
Table of Contents
Primary and secondary colors are all different colors. Some of them are brighter and more attractive, and some are less bright, less attractive, transparent, or opaque. Some color brings happiness to mind, and some color brings sadness to the mind. Below are the characteristics of primary and secondary colors. https://bdfabric.com/use-of-different-classes-of-colors-in-dyeing/
Effect of primary colors:
If the effect of primary colors is to be discussed collectively, they are as follows:
1. It cannot be made with any other color.
2. With its help, secondary and tertiary colors can be produced.
3. Primary colors are the source of all colors.
4. Primary colors are spaced apart on the chromatic circle.
5. It is a very bright color.
6. It is a beautiful color.
7. It has more coloring power.
8. It causes eye fatigue quickly.
9. It is a solid color.
If we want to know the effect of each primary color separately, the effect of primary colors are as follows –
The natural effect of primary and secondary colors-Red color:
1. It is the brightest color.
2. An impressive color.
3. It is very pleasing to the eye.
4. It tires the eyes quickly.
5. It creates a feeling of warmth or excitement in the mind.
6. At a glance, it seems that the color is moving slightly towards the viewer.
7. It is a solid color.
1. It is a very bright color.
2. It is an intense bright color.
3. This color feels very alive.
4. It is not as warm as red.
5. It brings cheerfulness to the mind.
6. it’s not as warm as red, but if you look at it for a long time, the color seems to move towards the viewer.
7. It is also a pure color.
1. It is a cool color.
2. It is a relatively bright color.
3. It’s less eye-catching.
4. It is a solid color.
5. It lightens the color when mixed with bright colors.
6. If you look at it for a while, it feels peaceful.
7. If you look for too long, it will seem that the color is moving away from the viewer.
Effect of secondary colors:
The effect of the secondary color depends on the primary color mixed with it. The effect of the secondary color is achieved by the middle quality of the primary color. The effect of secondary colors is given below. https://bdfabric.com/what-is-modification-of-color-in-textile-industries/
1. It is composed of red and yellow.
2. Its coloring power is very good.
3. It is a relatively bright color.
4. It is a very warm color.
5. It is not bright, warm, or simple like yellow or red colors.
6. Analyzing it gives red and yellow colors.
1. This color is made of a combination of yellow and blue.
2. It is a cool color.
3. Looking at this color makes the mind happy.
4. It is a refreshing color.
5. It is beneficial for the eyes.
6. Most natural things are green.
7. Analyzing it gives yellow and blue colors
1. It is made of a mixture of red and blue colors.
2. It is a rich color.
3. It is a dark color.
4. Very good for color reproduction.
5. Analyzing it gives red and blue colors.