Today I will talk with you about the Sewing process in the garment industry.
Table of Contents
The sewing process is the most important of the garment-making processes. By sewing, we mean sewing clothes with a needle and thread. In addition to needles and thread, clothes can be made by attaching a pair of cloth. Among the methods used for pairing cloth, the method of pairing with the help of needle and thread is used. Among them, the method of tying cloth with the help of a needle and thread is the best and most widely used method to date. Because of the strength of sewing, the flexibility of sewing, and the simplest method of sewing, etc., the features and advantages are not found in any other method. https://bdfabric.com/denim-jeans-washing-process/
Sewing process in garment industry Definition of sewing and seam
Sewing process in the garment industry-Sewing:
Sewing is when the ends of two cloths are joined together with the help of a needle and thread or the ends of the same cloth are folded together. To make the garment, the ends of the two pieces of cloth have to be attached with the help of a needle or thread. That is why the sewing process is very important among the different processes to make a garment. Although garments can be made by sewing without needles and thread, the best and most widely used method of sewing is using needles and thread. This is because it is the easiest method of sewing clothes and in this method, the strength of sewing and the flexibility of sewing remains intact. In the past, garments were made by hand with needles and thread, but now sewing machines are being used to make garments. With the help of a sewing machine, very fast clothes can be made.
Sewing process in the garment industry-Seam:
To prepare the dress, first, you have to cut the fabric according to the pattern. A complete garment is then made by sewing or any other method of joining or attaching the fragmented part. Therefore, the line along which multiple layers of fabric are sewn together or any other method is called the seam. The seam is made by sewing the cloth or attaching it in any alternative way. The main purpose of sewing is to create a seam whose appearance and quality are of the highest standard and can be made at a low cost. If the seam is beautiful, the dress is also beautiful.
Objectives of sewing:
1. Assist in making garments by sewing pieces or pieces of cloth with needles and thread.
2. Protect the edges of the fabric from loosening the yarn from the edges.
3. To make the dress beautiful and attractive.
4. In many cases, it also helps to enhance the beauty of the dress.
5. Helping the edges of the two fabrics to fit together by providing adequate strength.
6. Assist in adding motifs and trimming to the dress through sewing.
7. To help increase the demand for garments in the competitive market.
8. Assist in fast marketing of garments.
Different methods of sewing
- Sew with binder
- Sew with quilters
- Sew with foot hammer
- Sew the hem and lace together with the help of hammer
- Sew with increased reduction hemmer
- Sew with under breidar
- Sew with rafler
- Sew with tuck markers
- Sew with foot of coding zipper
- Sew with seam guide
- Sew with button holer
- Sew with decorator
- Sew with gathering foot
- Sew with ag stitcher