Today I will talk with you about Methods of fabric cutting manual and mechanical
Methods of fabric cutting manual and mechanical. Before cutting, first, you need to know how many layers of cloth to cut together. The cloth frogs are first collected on the cutting table and spread on the table. LayGule has to arrange one on top of the other while the clothes are tight. Be careful not to fold the cloth.
There are two methods for making lay by spreading a cloth on the cutting table.
1. Manual method
2. Mechanical method
In this method, the bed is made in three ways.
(A) Full bed with hand
(B) Bed in hand with the help of hook
(C) In bed with the help of a hand-operated spreading truck.
(A) Full bed with hand: Two workers roll the cloth rails from both sides of the table according to the length and width of the marker. This is sometimes done by inserting a metal rod or wood pulp through a paper tube center located in the center of the cloth rail.
(B) Bed in hand with the help of hook: In this case, the surface of the table on which the bed is laid is set at a vertical angle of 10 cm. Then 15 cm from the top edge of the table surface. One side of the fabric is tied with spikes or hooks and the other end hangs due to the weight of the fabric itself. Hooks in the same row 20 to 25 cm. This method is very convenient for setting the check-in of the fabric bed. In the middle of the fabric along the width of the layer, the tension is balanced due to systemic reasons and the tension along the length depends on the skill of the worker. After the cloth is finished on the bed, the top of the table is again set flat concerning the floor. The hooks are then removed and the marker is placed on the bed of cloth.
(C) In bed with the help of a hand-operated spreading truck: There is a spreading truck at one end of the spreading table, in which cloth rails are placed. The truck is then driven by hand from one end of the table to the other. The cloth is opened from the rails of cloth stored in the truck and the cloth is spread according to the length and width of the marker. The wheels are usually wheeled over two rail lines on either side of the spreading tabletop to facilitate the movement of the spreading truck. Sometimes the spreading truck is kept at one end of the table and two workers pull the cloth from both sides of the table and spread the cloth from one end of the table to the other.
Mechanical method is again of two types.
(B) Fully automatic
(A) Semi-automatic: The spreading machine is driven by pea in a certain way with two rails on either side of the table surface. The cloth rolls are placed at specific places in the machine. The spreading machine moves from one end of the table to the other with the help of electrical and mechanical motion and spreads the cloth to make a layer of cloth.
The advantages of semi-automatic machines are given below
1. The fabric ply has an automatic counting system
2. There are inspection lights to identify fabric defects during bedding
3. The fabric has a tension control system
4. The fabric surface has leveling blades to level and straighten
5. There is a photoelectric guide for salvage alignment. There is a turntable for cloth rails
. Fabrics up to three meters wide go to bed and can carry a weight of 60 to 75 kg
. Clothes go to bed up to 100 meters per minute
9. 25 cm Up to the height of the layers can be made
(B) Fully automatic: In the case of fully automatic spreading machines, these machines are operated with the help of robots and microprocessor control.
Some of the advantages of such machines are discussed below.
1. The machine is pre-set for a certain number of fabric ply beds. The prescribed number
After the ply bed, the machine will shut down automatically and give the signal.
2. By the method of robotic use, when the cloth rails are finished while the cloth is running on the bed, it returns to the housing edge of the table by itself to take the head. And placing the blank paper tube of the cloth rail in the designated place of the housing and placing the new rail of cloth on the spreading head and resuming the cloth bed with the necessary splice at the place where the previous cloth ended up in the marker.