Malpractice in winding and modern winding system:
The following malpractice is noticeable in the winding section:
2. Keep the yarn gut large.
3. Dirt, ink, etc. should be wiped clean.
4. Avoid half-bobbin winding during winding.
5. Intentionally not giving yarn knots.
1. Cutting the yarn from the ring bobbin:
During the winding, a little yarn is sometimes left on the ring bobbin. The winding worker intentionally cuts the yarn with a knife as he has to knot the yarn repeatedly while weaving a small amount of yarn. https://bdfabric.com/factors-affecting-winding-quality-and-production/
2. Keep the yarn gut large:
Due to the negligence of the workers, it has become a bad habit to winding the yarn in the winding department without cutting the excess part. That practice should be changed with strict supervision. https://bdfabric.com/advantages-of-yarn-conditioning/
3. Dirt, ink, etc. should be wiped clean:
When a worker is working, it is normal to have dirty, dusty ink on his hands. Due to bad habits, the worker wipes his hands with good quality yarn.
4. Avoid half-bobbin winding during winding:
Usually, the workers in the winding department have a piece rate, i.e. the higher the production the higher the wages. Therefore, good and full bobbin winding is done by deliberately avoiding short or low yarn half bobbin winding.
5. Intentionally not giving yarn knots:
Due to the bad habit of the workers, the machine is started by tying the yarn with a knot or a scrool without knots.
Modern winding system:
Malpractice in winding and modern winding system. One of the modern methods of winding is the auto-cone method which automatically generates cones. Its main feature is that no labor is required to make any cone. Only the re-bobbins are arranged in the creel and there is no work for a worker except to collect from the conveyor.
The features of an auto winding machine are given below.
1. Creates cone in a fully automated way.
2. Automatically creates knots, meaning there is no need for a worker to issue knots.
3. The machine is cleaned automatically by the machine blower.
4. When one bobbin is finished, it automatically starts the machine with another bobbin with a knot.
5. After each spindle is made, cone change is made automatically / the paper goes to some holder for another cone.
6. Cone collection is done automatically through the conveyor.
7. Each angle has the same weight and size.
8. Removes objectionable defects of yarn.
9. Auto Splice is offered.
10. Computer system for online quality control is on.
11. Yarn count, count variation C.V.M% or U% can be detected automatically.
12. Yarn defects i.e. naps, thick and thin places can be detected.
13. It is possible to know the production directly.