Importance of control chart in textile industries:
The importance of control charts is immense in the textile industry. The necessity of a control chart can be understood for the following reasons. E.g.
1. Aids in controlling quality.
2. Variation in the product can be reduced.
3. Quantum of variation in the product can be prognosticated.
4. Gives a reliable basis of action.
5. Reduced testing and inspection costs.
6. Aids in locating trouble.
7. Gives a permanent pictorial record of quality.
8. The Basic idea of production and inspection.
9. Machine acceptance
Table of Contents
1. Aids in controlling quality:
Analyzing the quality control chart with care and dedication and giving a detailed explanation can help in maintaining the quality of the product and improving the quality. https://bdfabric.com/control-chart-control-limit-and-specification-limit-in-textile/
2. Variation in the product can be reduced:
With the help of control charts, steps are taken to reduce the variability of the product in the production process by identifying the causal differences in the product. https://bdfabric.com/statistical-quality-control-definition-description/
3. Quantum of variation in the product can be prognosticated:
The control chart gives an early indication of the variability of the product, which helps the managing authority as well as the quality control authority to take appropriate action.
4. Gives a reliable basis of action:
All concerned can be warned to take effective action if any product exceeds the control limit in the production process. That is to say, with the help of a control chart, reliable reasons or basis for taking any action can be found.
5. Reduced testing and inspection costs:
Control charts can be used to determine the quality of a product. The cost of testing and inspection can be reduced if the quality of the product is correct.
6. Aids in locating trouble:
The location of all the difficulties encountered during production is known by the control chart.
7. Gives permanent pictorial record of quality:
The past quality of the product can be known by saving the control chart and the quality of the past can be compared with the quality of the present. That is, with the help of control charts, a stable, illustrated record of product quality is obtained.
8. The Basic idea of production and inspection:
Importance of control chart in textile industries. Control charts help to get a basic idea about the production and inspection of a factory.
9. Machine acceptance:
The control chart shows which machine of the factory is used to get the most productive and quality finished product.