Dyeing machinery in textile:
Table of Contents
There are many types of dyeing machines available today to facilitate dyeing. The procedure of these and the control systems are different from each other. Textile products are usually dyed in the form of fiber (loose), yarn, cloth, and pieces of goods (garments). Just as different dyeing machines are depending on the type of product, there are also traditional to fully automatic dyeing machines for the same product. However, the selection and collection of dyeing machines largely depend on the type of product to be dyed, the amount of production, and the financial cost. https://bdfabric.com/washing-process-in-textile-industry/
Dyeing machines are divided into three parts.
3. Fully Mechanized
1. Dyeing machinery in textile-Non-Mechanized:
Non-mechanized machines cannot be called complete machines. These are special pots of different shapes so that the products are soaked and the color is only helped to enter. Such non-mechanized dyeing equipment has been used in handloom and cottage industries in different parts of Bangladesh since ancient times.
2. Dyeing machinery in textile-Semi-Mechanized:
Semi-mechanized dyeing machines can be seen in different industries of Bangladesh. Most of these are imported old machines or locally made machines with indigenous technology. Although the main functional parts or auxiliary parts of these machines are operated mechanically, other ancillary functions are not completed or controlled in this machine.
3. Fully Mechanized:
Dyeing machines are fully mechanical, with all kinds of automatic systems built in modern times. Most of the large-scale dyeing mills in Bangladesh are now using full mechanical stage dyeing machines. At present such machines have been sophisticated with the help of electronics and computer software. As a result, the following benefits have been ensured.
1. Increase productivity
2. Quality increase
3. Ease of machine operation and control
4. Avoiding accidents and untoward incidents
5. Environment less pollution etc.
Basic Requirements of dyeing machines:
Necessary features of dyeing machine are discussed below
1. The machine must be made of a substance that can be boiled for a long time by acid or alkali in it.
2. The heating system of the machine should be such that a balanced temperature is maintained throughout the liqueur.
3. For the dye solution to enter the fiber easily and evenly, the color solution of the machine should have a smooth movement.
4. Harmful action by steam and acidic atmospheric conditions must ensure that all parts of the machine and the electric meter are not damaged.
5. The dyeing machine should have easy and less time to fill and remove the liqueur.
6. There should be some automatic heat control system that can supply heat at a certain rate for boiling in liqueur or any other pre-determined maximum temperature.
7. Although adequate movement is required for penetration, it should not be so severe as to cause damage to the fine cloth or wool products.