Different parts of the human body in tailoring are given below
Different parts of the human body in tailoring
1. Length: The length of the apparel is called Length. That is, the length from the shoulder to the bottom of the apparel is called length.
2. Put: The measurement from the top bone of the spine to the upper bone of the shoulder is called put.
3. Put sleeves: The size of put sleeves can be obtained by adding the length of the sleeve to the put.
4. Sleeve: The measurement from the upper bone of the shoulder to the bottom of the wrist is called the sleeve.
5. Chest: The size of the chest circumference is called chest.
6. Neck: The measurement that is taken around the neck through the bone at the top of the spine,
Tell him the size of the neck.
7. Wrist: The measure taken by turning around the palm is called wrist.
8. Natural Wrist: The measurement from the upper bone of the spine to the waist is called the natural wrist.
9. Waist: The measurement that is taken around the waist is called the waist size.
10. Seat: This size is required for making pants, hop pants, or pajamas.
11. Length of the pants: The size from the waist to the ankles is usually taken as the length of the pants.
12. Knee: This measurement is taken around the knee just in the middle of the knee Malay wheel.
13. Leg length: When dhoti is worn with malkocha, the size that can be found from the middle of the leg where the kocha turns back through the box of two legs is called leg length.
14. Bottom of the pants: The bottom of the pants can be obtained by holding 2/3 inches less than the size of the knee.
15. Small: This measurement is to be done by twisting the ribbon around the lower leg just in the middle of the knee Malay wheel.
16. Elbow: This measurement should be taken by breaking the elbow with the hand and holding the loose tape around the elbow.
16. Head: The measurement that is taken by turning all the heads slightly above the ears, so the head.