Diaper weave design definition features structure:
Definition of diaper weave design:
Diaper weave design based on the principle of herringbone is a combination of vertical and horizontal herringbone twill. Its repeat-like diamond weave is made up twice of warp and weft yarns as the original twill weave. It is a variant of herringbone twill. Diaper weave design is made by following the reverse principle of warp yarn on one side and weft yarn on the other side. https://bdfabric.com/diamond-weave-definition-features-classification/
1. It is a variation of herringbone twill.
2. The warp and weft yarns of a diaper design are usually the same.
3. The number of warp and weft yarns in the repeat size is twice that of the original twill.
4. The repeat is formed by dividing the repeat into four equal parts by changing the direction of the main twill in each part.
5. This weave looks the same on both sides.
6. Generally broken draft and straight draft are used.
Structure of diaper weave design:
1. After first drawing the basic twill, mark the repeat size of the diaper.
2. The size of the repeat should be twice the number of warp and weft yarns of the original twill.
3. Diaper weave design definition features structure. Now divide the diaper repeat into four equal parts and reverse the direction of the original twill in each part, creating a reverse herringbone twill design.