Application of modified color in textile industries:
Table of Contents
Dyes have many practical applications for coloring fibers, yarns, and fabrics in the textile industry. Transforming dyes are used to create various color effects in textile products. https://bdfabric.com/what-is-modification-of-color-in-textile-industries/.Below are its uses
(a) Application of modified color in textile industries-Mixed color effect:
Color effects can be produced by mixing colors in different ways. Such as
1. Fibers can be dyed with different colors to make mixed-color yarn.
2. Spotted yarn can be made by mixing colored fibers of sliver.
3. The same sliver can be printed in different colors.
4. Spun yarn bands can be printed in different colors.
5. Fancy yarn can be made by twisting different colored yarns together.
6. A Creepe or Broken effect can be obtained with colored yarns.
7. A mixed effect is obtained by cross-dying the fabric with yarns with different color gravitation.
8. Marl yarn can be made from roving dyed with different colors.
(b) Application of modified color in textile industries-Stipe effect:
The stripe effect is achieved by using one type of warp yarn with different types of drawn yarn.
(c) Check effect:
The effect produced in a fabric when both types of yarns are of different colors is called the check effect. It is a combined effect of stripe and crossover effect.
(d) Cross-over effect:
The opposite of the strife effect is the cross-over effect. A crossover effect is created if a fabric is drawn in one color and weft yarns of different colors are used.
(e) Shot effect:
A shot effect is created in the fabric by mixing the warp yarn with the weft yarn of another color.